These large size nitrile gloves are perfect for use in doctors offices, dental offices, nursing homes, schools, general food operations and janitorial tasks. They are allergen, latex and powder-free, which help reduce the potential for allergic reactions. The distinctive blue color separates them from other type gloves to avoid any confusion. These products possess a durable 4 mil thickness which provides exceptional puncture, tear, and chemical resistance. The exteriors are textured so they have a firm grip in both wet and dry situations. The sizes are true to advertised so they fit comfortably and also offer the tactile sensitivity of comparable latex gloves. In addition to medical and general food operations, they are durable enough to be used with tough cleaning jobs, machine work and a number of other maintenance jobs.
1 Case holds 1o boxes = 1000 gloves
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
- Meets and exceeds ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration)
- Manufacturing certified ISO 9001 for Quality Management Systems, as well as ISO 13485 for Quality Management Systems for Medical Devices
- Meets FDA CFR Title 21 Part 177 for Safe Contact With Food Surfaces